Convert Your Thinking              

October 24th, 2007:

Gas Blast Rocks NYC Bar

American Energy Coalition - October 24th, 2007

A New York City bar employee was hospitalized with burns after an explosion that was believed to be caused by utility gas, according to an article in the New York Post. The oven in the restaurant blew up as assistant baker Miguel Castillo was setting up at about 6 a.m., according to the Post article.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2007 News