Convert Your Thinking              

September 19th, 2009:

Fatal Fire Linked to Natural Gas

American Energy Coalition - September 19th, 2009

Investigators say a deadly house fire near Bristol, Ind., that killed three people was likely caused by natural gas, according to a news report. Randal Garrett, Agnes Garrett and Michelle Garrett died after their house caught fire on August 18. The home was destroyed, and it took more than 12 hours to find the bodies in the charred rubble. Investigators say they found evidence the blaze started in the basement and natural gas was likely the cause.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2009 News