A vacant home in Florence, Ky., was heavily damaged by a gas explosion, according to an account by WLWT in Cincinnati. Fire commanders at the scene said a gas leak was blowing into a nearby doctor's office when firefighters arrived. Both buildings sustained serious damage. "The first suspicion is going to be natural gas. There's a natural gas leak somewhere in the building. What caused the leak, why the building exploded - at this time those are the things we need to investigate," Florence Fire Chief Marc Mumech said. People as far as two miles away reported hearing and feeling the explosion.