Convert Your Thinking              

July 15th, 2009:

Gas Explosion Destroys Nebraska Home

American Energy Coalition - July 15th, 2009

An Omaha, Neb., home exploded after a construction crew that was working on the home at the time accidentally cut a gas line, according to an account on KPTM TV News. The crew that caused the damage telephoned the Metropolitan Utilities District from outside the house, but the structure exploded while they were on the phone. Gas was then shut off to homes in the vicinity.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2009 News