Convert Your Thinking              

December 9th, 2009:

Gas Explosion Kills Teen

American Energy Coalition - December 9th, 2009

A teenager was killed and his parents seriously injured in a house explosion that was caused by a buildup of natural gas, according to an article on WBIT.com. Nick Krzeski was found dead in the rubble of the blast, which destroyed the home and threw his parents from an upstairs bedroom into their yard. Firefighters believe the explosion was caused by a buildup of natural gas that ignited, according to the article.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2009 News