Convert Your Thinking              

August 19th, 2009:

Gas Leak Causes House to Explode

American Energy Coalition - August 19th, 2009

Firefighters in Memphis, Tenn., say a house explosion in Midtown Memphis was caused by a natural gas leak, according to a news account. Fire officials say a 45-year-old woman who was in the duplex at the time of the explosion was taken to the hospital in critical condition with second and third degree burns to her face and arms.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2009 News