Convert Your Thinking              

July 19th, 2009:

Gas Leak Sends Nine to Hospital

American Energy Coalition - July 19th, 2009

Nine people, including seven children, were treated at Baltimore-area medical facilities for the effects of a natural gas leak in a Northeast Baltimore apartment, according to an account in the Baltimore Sun. Fire Chief Kevin Cartwright said that firefighters and a Baltimore Gas and Electric Co. crew traced the leaking carbon monoxide to a malfunctioning gas-operated water heater on the first floor.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2009 News