Convert Your Thinking              

July 30th, 2009:

Mall Evacuated Due to Gas Leak

American Energy Coalition - July 30th, 2009

A gas leak led to the evacuation of Colonial Square shopping center in Bountiful, Utah, and all businesses in that vicinity, according to an account in the Deseret News. The evacuation was prompted by a "small gas leak in the ground," said South Davis Metro Fire Battalion Chief Steve Moss. Nearly 15 buildings were evacuated.

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2009 News