Convert Your Thinking              

January 13th, 2011:

Gas Explosion Destroys NJ Home

American Energy Coalition - January 13th, 2011

A 97-year-old woman was injured in Cinnaminson, N.J. and her home was destroyed by a natural gas explosion. Marion Sands had stepped outside the home after smelling gas, and she was calling Public Service Electric and Gas when the explosion occurred. Cinnaminson Fire Chief William Kramer later confirmed that natural gas was the source of the explosion. (View a video of the scene)

Follow Us!

Please be sure to follow the American Energy Coalition on Twitter (@AEC_Education) and like us on Facebook. We'll help you stay abreast of the latest news about America's energy policies and supplies.

Tags

  • E-Alert
  • 2011 News